Your privacy is important to little acorn creations (hereinafter “little acorn”). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that little acorn collects, and the ways in which little acorn uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
little acorn may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including access time, search parameters, and other information);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, email address and other contact information); and
- any other information that you send to little acorn.
Using personal information
little acorn may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you marketing communications.
Where little acorn discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, little acorn may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
little acorn will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
little acorn will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
little acorn is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact little acorn