- Craft: Knit
- Yarn/fiber: Artyarns Mohair Ombre 2-ply (60% Mohair, 40% Silk 567 meters / 86 grams)
- Tool: 5.0mm
- Technique/Stitch: stockinette
- Size: 25 sts (pre block: approx 14.5 cm x 10 cm size)
- Preblock gauge: 16sts x 20 rows = 4in (10cm) or 4 spi
- Blocked gauge: 14 sts x 18 rows = 4in (10cm) or 3.5 spi
Notes about the yarn:
I love the way the silk mohair takes the colors. It was enjoyable to crochet up for my design, the Cirrostratus Cowl. I tried on the sample for the Sandstone Striations Cardi by Iris Schreier and fell in love with the yarn all over again.
Notes about the swatch:
I was really hoping I’d get stitch gauge with this size needle and I have. YAY!